At the outset let me invoke my Acharyan H H Rangapriya Swamis’ blessings and start this page . All the religious Kainkaryam i am able to do because of my Acharyans Krupa only.
I am thankful to you all for the kind patronage you have given me by visiting all the web sites I have built.
The guiding spirit behind this site ( www.sathyagalamtemple.info ) is uncle Sri U Ve Oppiliappan Koil Varadachari Sadagopan, of USA, who is my mentor in all religious matters.
Many thanks to uncle Sri. U.Ve.K.R.Krishnaswami of Bangalore , who is the Hon.Secretary of Sathyagalam Desika Sabha he is also a great author of many Religious books. He helped me by providing the Sthalapuranam of the place and also taking me along with him to see the construction activities and Rajagopuram Samprokshanai was conducted on 16th of May 2010,
Credits are also due to :
- My Anna Sri.K.R.Arulaalan, Famous astrologer in Bangalore who first told me that such a great place named Sathyagalam existed.
- My e-Sister Dr.Padmashree Prajval of USA who helped me to fine tune the script. It will not be out of place to mention that she helped to fine tune the script of all my website’s .
- Sri.B.S.Selvanarayanan of Mysore/Belakawadi who coordinated my visit to Sathyagalam
- Bhattar of Temple Sri.K.Madhavan who permitted me to shoot pictures and also provided details of deities etc.
- Sriman Sundar Kidambi anna , I have taken his rendering of ABHITISHAVA and also other small shostra on Swami
- My Special thanks to Sriman Diwakar Kannan of Bangalore who posted a nice note on e-groups on Swami Desikan’s Thirunakshatram which was celebrated on 2nd November 2003 and also lent his pictures which was incorporated in previous web site. and his posting was the inspiration for me to build a website for Sathyagalam .
- Then Special thanks to Sri A.Balaji of King Production who helped me changing the service providers as the previous were not giving good service.
- I remain grateful to my Parents who came forward to sponsor the site in memory of Our Great Grandfather H H ThiruKudanthai (KaTandethi) Andavan known as Srimath Srinivasa Ramanuja Maha Desikan.
And last but not the least, my wife GEETHA SRIDHAR who helped me build this site.
I know people in this present world prefer to see changes and hence this web site was revamped and re-launched with new domain name and also now that Rajagopuram is also in place.